Cellulite and Fat Reduction & Body Contouring.
THE DIMPLES THAT AREN’T CUTE How to Get Rid of Cellulite and Fat: About, Causes & Treatments
Before we get into How to Get Rid of Cellulite and Fat, we will cover the frequent most questions that we receive at Revivify Medical Spa:
- WHAT EXACTLY IS CELLULITE?
- WHAT CAUSES IT?
- WHEN & WHY DOES IT APPEAR?
- HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT?
What is CELLULITE and FAT?
Everyone yearns to have youthful toned skin but not everyone has it. In order to find out the How to Get Rid of Cellulite and Fat we first need to understand it. What is it?
Is there a difference between cellulite and fat? Who gets it?
WHAT IS FAT?
There are two types of Fat: subcutaneous and visceral. Subcutaneous fat deposits are those just beneath the subcutaneous layer of your skin. Visceral fat surrounds vital organs and the stomach/waistline area. This “storage fat” releases hormones that will help trigger appetite or appetite suppression.
AM I FAT?
We need a percentage of body fat to be healthy. The average woman will have 25–30% body fat and the average body fat for men is 17-21%. As long as you stay within the normal body fat – body mass ratios and do some type of exercise on a regular basis, such as walking and eating healthily you will be able to maintain good health. The correct term at many times isn’t so much “I need to lose weight” as it is “I need to reduce sizes and get rid of cellulite.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT AND CELLULITE?
Cellulite is a type of fat. Cellulite is made up of subcutaneous fat, the fat that lies just beneath the skin. People will recognize cellulite as that unwelcome “cottage cheese” or “dimples” that appear on your legs, stomach, buttocks, thighs or in some cases other parts of your body. While regular exercise, eating healthy, and drinking water will help decrease the appearance of cellulite, it will in many cases not remove it completely. In fact, cellulite appears in people of all weight and size ranges as everyone has subcutaneous fat deposits in their body.
What are the causes of fat and cellulite?
If you are wondering about how to get rid of cellulite and fat, you’ve come to the right place. For some people, they have tried many treatments but still can’t manage to tackle those “trouble areas”. For example: in the case of MEN, many have been unable to lose those love handles no matter how much exercise they do. Getting rid of cellulite is more of a concern among women as it affects women of all ages and even those traditionally considered “thin”.
“I strive to help my clients reach their desired goals through personalized guidance, relentless work, compassion and understanding.”
Dr. Lubna Elahi
Get to Know the Causes of Cellulite and Fat
- Hormone Imbalances
- A Poor Diet
- Lack of Exercise
- Lack of Sleep & Stress
- Aging Process
Many factors influence body weight genetics, hormone imbalances, pregnancy, poor diets rich in carbohydrates and fats, sedentary lifestyle without physical activity, sleep deprivation, and stress.We all do tend to fatten up with age, although there are interesting differences based on age and gender. Hormones drive the deposition of fat around the pelvis, buttocks, and thighs of women and the bellies of men. But it has a cosmetic downside as well, in the form of cellulite.
Change your life! Request your initial consultation today!
THE REVIVIFY LEAN PROGRAM TREATMENTS Revivify Secrets to How to Get Rid of Cellulite and Fat
WHY SWEAT IT IF YOU CAN JUST GO GET IT!
Dimples look great on cheeks and babies but most don’t like them anywhere else. Some fat deposits are stubborn and do not mobilize despite exercise and a healthy diet.
BTL VANQUISH ME™
The Non-Invasive Alternative to Liposuction! FDA approved Vanquish Me™ is a large “Touch-less Spot Size” device that uses radio frequency to break down and mobilize those stubborn fat cells. BTL Vanquish ME has won the prestigious 2017 Aesthetic Industry Award of “Best Non-Surgical Body Shaping Device”. The vanquished fat removal not only allows you to lose inches without going under the knife. They basically get “Vanquished” or permanently destroyed and expelled from the body.
Non-Invasive Body Contouring and Toning from Head to Toe. FDA approved for cellulite reduction, BTL Exilis Ultra™ uses dual technology of radio frequency and ultrasound to help with mobilizing the fat and provide skin tightening simultaneously. This revolutionary body sculpting technology works miracles for firming sagging skin on the face and body making large scale skin rejuvenation possible.
Get Rid of Cellulite! Leave the cellulite brush and cellulite roller back in the dark ages where they belong! The BTL Cellutone™ cellulite treatment uses acoustic ultrasound technology to shake up cellulite, break down fat cells and expel them through the lymphatic system. This incredible treatment may be used by itself or in combination with BTL Vanquish Me™ and BTL Exilis Ultra™ for the silhouette Look delivering results that you had only dreamed about!
Why the Revivify LEAN Program Has the Best Treatments
- No Pain and No Downtime. All of our Revivify Lean Program Treatments are Non-Surgical. A leaner version of you can go back to business, as usual, the very same day.
- More People Can Be Treated. The technologies used are for both women and men, all skin types, all adult ages and Body Mass Index (BMI) Sizes.
- Look Incredible from Every Angle. The treatments allow for flank-to-flank, head-to-toe, even results. The Revivify LEAN program allows you to lose fat, reduce volume, contour, and tone and even polish up unwanted cellulite and smooth skin texture.
- Extremely Safe. All treatments meet the most strict safety standards that have been carefully tested and clinically proven. Read clinical studies performed by physicians as well as their reviews for effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
- Equal to or Better Than Coolsculpting. Another non-surgical alternative to liposuction is cool sculpting. The coolsculpting procedure works by freezing fat cells. However, the cool sculpting treatment does not provide a solution for skin laxity. Another plus is that with the RF fat removal technologies used at RevivifyMedicalSpa, there is no risk of paradoxical adipose hyperplasia which is a possible side effect resulting from the freeze fat tissue treatments. Read this article from Medical Insight News for how doctors compare results of Coolsculpting vs. BTL Aesthetics Vanquish Me and Exilis Ultra: Aesthetic Guide Editorial.
- Long Lasting Results. The results can be long-lasting if patients follow a healthy lifestyle. At Revivify Medical Spa, our patients obtain expert recommendations to ensure that once they lose fat and cellulite, they keep it off. As the previous Medical Director of Diabetes Center Community Hospital in Anderson Indiana, Dr. Naqvi has expertise in Diabetes management, weight loss, and disease prevention through nutrition. She will ensure that your treatment is accompanied by a good diet and exercise program to make sure that you stay healthy and beautiful from the inside out.
- Scalable and Flexible Technologies. These three technologies may be combined or used separately depending on the patient’s needs. Usually, a series of 4-6 treatments are needed and results may appear as early as after the second treatment.
- Very Comfortable. These treatments are all non-invasive. Unlike cosmetic surgery, they remove fat without having an operation done. There is usually no downtime or post-procedure side effects. These are very safe, affordable, and effective treatments!
- It’s Much More AFFORDABLE Than You Can Imagine! These safe, fast, and effective fat and cellulite reduction treatments are much less expensive than a liposuction price tag. At Revivify Medical Spa we offer the most competitive prices in Southeast Texas and even payment plans to make it even more affordable. Why wait for tomorrow to do what can be done today! Contact us for a FREE Consultation to find out which treatment or combination of treatments will be best to meet your unique needs: 1 409-347-7976.