ViVi Nonsurgical Facelift
What is the ViVi nonsurgical Facelift?
ViVi means alive!!
This custom treatment is designed to rejuvenate the facial features by focusing on the organic structure of the face from the chin to the temples, this area is commonly referred as the “V” shape of the face.
- PDO Threads Lift
- Dermal Fillers
- PRP Injection
- Neurotoxin like Botox
ViVi Facelift Before and After
WHAT A ViVi FACELIFT COULD DO FOR YOU.
Get That Youthful V-Shape Back!
There’s No Need to Let Nature Take its Course
Over time our skin loses its collagen and elastin leading to loss of elasticity and tightness which creates both fine lines and deep creases. Additionally, the fat stores that give our face a healthy volume also decline with age, causing subtle changes in our facial structure over time.
There is also bone loss leading to a lack of structural support.
When we lose facial volume and elasticity, our face no longer exhibits the facial contours that we associate with youth. Instead, our cheek pads lose their plump, elevated position causing our face to sag. This sagging effect can also make our lower eyelids appear puffy or hollowed, drawn and tired. The V of a youthful jawline starts to invert.
Other factors including sun damage, stress, genetics, hormone imbalance, and smoking can also contribute to early aging making us look older than we are.
Thankfully, the ViVi Nonsurgical Facelift addresses all these problems without surgery, lengthy recovery times or complications. In a short amount of time, you will see dramatic results, your wrinkles will be significantly reduced, your jawline will be more defined, and your face will once again have a healthy volume, no more saggy cheeks, and prominent nasolabial folds.
THE VIVI IS AN EXCELLENT OPTION
Benefits of the ViVi Facelift
This procedure offers many benefits including:
- Help with fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Fill in facial grooves
- Restore volume to the cheeks
- Eliminate hollows and dark circles under the eyes
- Define the jawline
What to Expect
- Depending on the individual treatment plan, each session can last between 1-2 hours.
- There is no downtime so you can return to your regular activity immediately after the session
- Results from your Vivi Facelift can be seen immediately
- Depending on the extent of the correction and the specific injectables used you can expect results to improve over the following weeks to months.
- As the body’s collagen production is stimulated the benefits will continue to improve and may last for up to 18-24 months.
Your ViVi Facelift Consultation
Your initial consultation to see if the Vivi Facelift procedure is right for you is free of charge.
During the consultation, Doctor Elahi will perform an evaluation of your skin and facial structures to determine which treatment plan will work best for you. She will also review your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.